Saturday, August 8, 2009

Going "Back"wards"?

Well, my low back pain has been a concern of late to the point where I am getting x-rays and MRI on Tuesday. Numbness still remains on right side. From a flexibility, stretching standpoint, things are going fine, but it looks like this back pain is definitely a separate issue. Still trying to walk with more core/trunk stability, so not off the walker yet. Tried the cane in therapy, but still not ready to avoid old habits. I'll post once more news comes from the tests!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - suck s for you on the back and numbness...i have a great nuro surgeon and chiropractor that works with him and they do in fusions....i also went to a pain management dr for the numbness in my leg which stemed from the tear in my disk sitting on a nerve and the ruptured disks i have....let me know if you need any names....i have put off the surgery for 10 yrs with these treatments... the infusion therapy is only a temp. fix...lasted abt 5 yrs for me before they didnt work anymore..
you are an amazing man....are you still being nice to your mom?
love and prayers
God BLess
barb and terry

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ken,

Praying today's tests provide good information for your medical team to help you.

Love and hugs, too,
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi son,
Your "school mom" is worried about you because you haven't added to your blog. I'm praying that you have positive results from your tests. Hang in there! Love, Sharon